Saturday, July 23, 2011

Barbie And The Diamond Castle - Two Voices, One Song (Chord and Lyrics)

It’s rare to find a friend like you
D                                                   A
Somehow when you around the sky is always blue
D                                                             A              E
The way we talk the thing you say
D                                  A
The way you make it all okay
D                    A
And how you know, all of my joke
D                         A
But you laugh anyway
E
#Chorus
If I could wish for one thing
A                        E
I take the smile that you bring
A                         D
Wherever you go in this world
A                      E
I’ll come along
D
Together we dream the same dream
A                             E
Forever I am here for you
A
You’re here for me
D
Oh ooh oh
D
Two voices one song
E               A
La la la lala la lala lalalala….
E                                        A
Back To #Chorus
And anywhere you are
E
You know I’ll be around
A
And when you call my name
E
I’ll listen for the sound…….
A                                    D
Back to #Chorus

1 comment: