Monday, May 20, 2013

Mom? Dad? Someday I Will Leave You, Right?


Hey, blogger!
I'm too busy and forgot to blogging.. hehehe :p

Hmmm, you can read the title and popped so many question in your head..
YEAH! Someday I will leave my parents and so do you..

Now, I'm 18 and in Juny I'll get 1 year become 19 and more more every year (amen!).. Now I'm college and I wish I can passed it just for 3 or 4 years (amen!).. After that, I will get job and work for myself, get my own money for my own life.. And then, I'll found my soulmate, get married, leave my parents, and build my own family..

I thought that I will never leave them because till today, I still ask for money from them.. So, can I leave them?

The answer is, STUDY HARD! Yeah, and that's the hardest thing to do, study hard...
I wish you and me will graduated from college with the best score! Pray for us o:)

I'm not good in english but trying to posting in english is a good for beginning :)
I don't know what's the point of this post, but HAPPY BLOGGING, BLOGGER :D

God bless all of us!
See you on the next post.................

No comments:

Post a Comment