Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation !

I like my vacation in this year!
My cousins came to Indonesia for hmmmm June 28th till August 12th...
Common! Let's see our pictures :D

Hangout at Taman Anggrek w/ Grandpa
Trip to Java...

Sunrise at Dieng

Betsy, Rida, Thea
Eric, Rico, Garry
Pancoran 7 at Batur Raden

before the adventure.. Arung Jeram at Banjarnegara
uncle Boy and the second children
aunt Magda and the first children
after the adventure.. AWESOME!

Trip to Bandung...
Girls vs Boys
Look at his face! LOL
Kawah Putih at Ciwidey
6 - 4 - 5 - 2 - 3 - 1
 Trip to Ambon...
after landing at Pattimura International Airport
WELCOME TO AMBON !!

Pintu Kota 
Bukit Cinta
hmmmmm *thinking* sorry, I have no idea about this place..

GREAT DAYS! Spent my days with my big fam...

No comments:

Post a Comment